Thursday, May 10, 2012

Logistics


Every day I will…

-Interview at least one person

-Work on transcription and editing of past interviews

-Bulk up my list of people to interview




Resources I Need

-Dictaphone. Malinda loaned me a neat plugger-inner thing that turns my ipod into a recorder. In the three interviews I conducted on Wednesday it recorded one well, mangled the second, and absolutely ignored the third, but it seems to be working fine now. We’ll see.

-People to interview. Abundant.

-Blog. Evidently, that’s happened already.

-Some kind of printing system by which I can convert this into a booklet to give to my classmates. I’m currently investigating what’s available at the school library, archives, and senior project committee and it looks like there’s some potential. Updates to follow.

-Guidance and wisdom from Danny. Check.




No comments:

Post a Comment